Here are the rules that must be followed when shopping at the Market.
1. You must wear a mask. Customers will be denied entry if not wearing a mask.
2. A maximum of 2 people per household are allowed to enter the Market. No exceptions.
3. You are required to keep at minimum, 6 feet of distance between yourself and other customers, vendors, and Market staff.
4. The Markets are One Way, You must move continuously through the Market. There is NO doubling back!
5. Do not touch Market items. Tell the Vendor what you would like to purchase, and the Vendor will bag the items for you.
6. Place your credit card or cash (no coins please) in the provided tray. The exact amount is appreciated.
7. Please spend as little time as possible at each Vendor booth to allow a continuous flow of customers through the Market. Do not linger or congregate in the Market.
8. Wash your produce and wipe-down any packaging with anti-viral solution when you get home.
9. Please use hand sanitizer.
10. Please DO NOT come to the Market if you are sick, or a member of your family is sick. Be thoughtful to those who may be at a highter risk.
Your cooperation is Appreciated!